Re: Lucent PortMaster 2e config issues

John Stoffel stoffel@lucent.com
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 06:47:34 -0800 (PST)

Jim,

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.  I've gotten my PM2e up and
running nicely, now to find a good source for connectors to go from
the DB-25 on the PM2e to our Suns using DB-25.  I can hack up
connectors, but I'd prefer to find a pre-made source so I can get just
two connectors which are hooked together via Cat5 cable and do the
proper Null Modem stuff.  I realize I'll need two types of connectors,
but that's ok.

Thanks,
John
   John Stoffel - Senior Unix Systems Administrator - Lucent Technologies
	 stoffel@lucent.com - http://www.lucent.com - 978-952-7548