Re: Can't get conserver to work

Pete Geenhuizen pgeenhuizen@carolina.rr.com
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:55:41 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the reply Jim, you've confirmed some of what I was thinking.
I got the program working at work with some terminal servers, works pretty good, very impressive.
I have a couple more questions.  I think I know the answer to this one, can console be used  on a host other than the host that conserver is running on?

Do you know if it's possible to set up conserver to connect to netcon on an SSP for E10Ks?  Sure would be nice if it could.

Thx
Pete
--
"Unencumbered by the thought process"
--1992-2000 Click and Clack presidential campaign slogan