Re: Why Does conserverd grap a tty for each connection?

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 15:17:10 -0700 (PDT)

Well, this is kinda interesting...there are spaces between the '@' and the IP
address.  My guess is that there's something to that.  Eeeek!  I just had a
peek at the code.  Do you have a space between the '!' and the hostname/IP
address in the .cf file?  If so, remove the extra spaces and see if that works
(I'm assuming ALL consoles are forced down, not just the two you mentioned).
And, thrown in a '-v' flag to conserver....that will show us what it's doing
with the hostname/IP address when reading the configuration file (is it
stripping extra spaces, which I think it isn't, or is it adding spaces, etc).

Bryan