Re: Why Does conserverd grap a tty for each connection?

Matott, Scott Scott.Matott@htc.com
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 13:15:24 -0700 (PDT)

>> conserver's built in 'network connection' setting wouldn't work, not
>
>That's good, but the network port stuff should work just as well...actually,
>better 'cause it won't chew up the pseudo-ttys (telnet usually requires a
>psuedo-tty for it to even function).

	Yeah, i wish this worked for me, but it doesn't, I get error messages like this in my conserver.log (stdout from conserverd)

conserver: connect: conanx2-port39 (23@ 139.172.204.107): Connection refused: forcing down
conserver: connect: conanx7-port2 (23@ 139.172.205.146): Connection refused: forcing down

	Any idea why this is happening, perhaps my TS speaks a wierd variant of telnet, is there a way to see a more verbose account of the transaction between conserver and mt TS??

Thanks,
Scott Matott sXe