Re: recommendations for "dumb" console servers

Rob Windsor windsor@warthog.com
Thu, 16 Feb 2012 03:14:57 GMT

Yeah, I'm familiar with their IOLAN line.  I had one of those back in 2000 (before Perle acquired Chase).

I think I successfully pawned that beast off onto an employer up in Massachusetts about five years ago.

Rob++