Cyclade TS 800 Console problem

athreya hi athreyavc@gmail.com
Fri, 17 Aug 2007 02:27:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I am new to this group and also to confguring console servers.

We have got a Cyclade TS 800 box and we want to configure that to access the consoles of Sun Servers and Brocade Switches.

When I try to access the console of the Sun Server which is connected to port 1 of the cyclade

here I am using the option SOCKET SERVER

After entering the user name and password I go nowhere , Same happens If I set the option to SOCKET SSH

Do we need to install any package on the SUn server too to interact with the cyclade ?

Pleas help me on this

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Athreya VC