Re: Quick 'execsubst' Question...

Ryan Kirkpatrick linux@rkirkpat.net
Sat, 11 Aug 2007 14:39:32 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 11 Aug 2007, Ryan Kirkpatrick wrote:

> I am trying to setup conserver to provide access to the consoles of domUs
> on a Xen server. Here is what I think should work for conserver.cf:
>
> default * {
>   master      altair;
>   type        exec;
>   exec        xm console .
>   execsubst   .=cs
> }
>
> console xen-test        { }

Never mind, I found the problem myself... The problem with the above is
that two lines are missing semi-colons! :( With that fixed, everything
works as expected. :)

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                    |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)   |
|   Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  |  http://www.rkirkpat.net/   |