Re: Raritan Dominion SX Console servers.

Arthur Clune ajc22@york.ac.uk
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 08:17:27 -0800 (PST)

On 9 Nov 2005, at 15:47, John Stoffel wrote:

I've got both Digi CM and Avocent CPS16s, and I personally want to
chuck the Avocents out, their interface is pretty ugly.  I wish I
could play with some other boxes...

We eval'd Digi (excellent, we bought), Avocent (not impressed) and Cyclades (the software looked like it was knocked together in an afternoon by the work experience boy).

YMMV.

Arthur

--
Dr. A. Clune, Systems Security Advisor
The  Computing Service,  University of York