Re: More break help needed

Pete Geenhuizen pgeenhuizen@carolina.rr.com
Wed, 19 May 2004 13:53:41 -0700 (PDT)

Bryan,
I'm all set with the alternate break sequence, been using it pretty much
since it came out.  I'm using the suggested break 2 sequence, but not the
patch, so I'll run that in and see if that solves the problem.

Thx
Pete
--
"Unencumbered by the thought process"
--1992-2000 Click and Clack presidential campaign slogan