Re: More break help needed

Pete Geenhuizen pgeenhuizen@carolina.rr.com
Wed, 19 May 2004 12:32:22 -0700 (PDT)

Bryan,
Of course I overlooked the obvious and didn't thouroughly check the man
pages for an explanation of the break sequence characters.

As for the break sequence eventhough the standard break sequence works we
use the alternate <CR> ~ ^B  but when I send it all I get is ^B and no
break.  Any suggestions?

Pete

--
"Unencumbered by the thought process"
--1992-2000 Click and Clack presidential campaign slogan