Re: Break sequences acting up?

Tim Small tim@buttersideup.com
Wed, 19 May 2004 02:29:37 -0700 (PDT)

Bryan Stansell wrote:

On Tue, May 18, 2004 at 12:05:27PM -0700, Bryan Stansell wrote:

to see the rest of the output. it would help me determine where the
bug actually is (gotta be a bug...just not sure how to reproduce it -
can't so far).

no need for the debug output...i was able to reproduce it. it didn't
*look* like there was a problem when under solaris (where i first
tried it...though closer examination of debug output did show the
problem) but it was loud and clear under linux.

Excellent - that's what I call service! Got the two messages together this morning (GMT+1) - have applied the patch, and the behaviour is now sane...

Cheers,

Tim.