iLO refresh escape sequence

John Cagle jcagle@gmail.com
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 12:24:24 -0700 (PDT)

I'm using conserver to monitor the ProLiant's iLO video console, and I
need conserver to send an escape sequence _every_time_ someone
attaches to the console for an iLO server (either in read-write or
read-only mode).

(Since iLO's video console (different from its serial over LAN
console) uses screen-scraping, the escape sequence   ESC [ ~  tells
iLO to repaint the screen.)

I know I could do this with initcmd (if I make the console
'ondemand'), but I don't want to use ondemand -- I want conserver to
constantly log the ilo console.

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks,
John