Re: Help with break command

Pete Geenhuizen pgeenhuizen@carolina.rr.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:18:52 -0700 (PDT)

I'm running 8.1.4, and I just thought of something that might have a
baring on this, I compiled it on Solaris 8 and copied the binaries over to
another server running Solaris 7.  I then run console on a Solaris 8 box
connecting to the conserver binary and configuration on the Solaris 7
server.  I wonder if that might be the problem.

I'll look at that and your other suggestion in the morning.  I sure hope
that moving everything over to Solaris 8 server solves the problem.

Either way I'll let you know what happens and send you as much debugging
stuff as I can.

Pete
--
"Unencumbered by the thought process"
--1992-2000 Click and Clack presidential campaign slogan