Re: Help with break command

Pete Geenhuizen pgeenhuizen@carolina.rr.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:08:48 -0700 (PDT)

That's encouraging, any suggestions on what I can do to try to figure out
what is going wrong?

Do you know what the difference is when Solaris is at the login prompt and
when you are actually logged in?

Pete
--
"Unencumbered by the thought process"
--1992-2000 Click and Clack presidential campaign slogan