Re: conserver (1046): open: /dev/ttyC0: No such device

Iain Rae iainr@dcs.ed.ac.uk
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 03:40:40 -0800 (PST)

Éamon Harbison wrote:

> I am running Conserver on a RedHat 7.2 box with a Cyclades Ze and 64
> ports.
>
> But I get the following error on starup of conserver -d:
>

> conserver (1046): open: /dev/ttyC0: No such device

we use the Y series boards and the only time I've seen this was when
either the device wasn't there or the driver for the card wasn't
compiled into the kernel. I don't think it's a conserver problem.