conserver (1046): open: /dev/ttyC0: No such device

Éamon Harbison eamon.harbison@cp.net
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 08:31:23 -0800 (PST)

Title: Message
I am running Conserver on a RedHat 7.2 box with a Cyclades Ze and 64 ports.
But I get the following error on starup of conserver -d:

conserver (1046): open: /dev/ttyC0: No such device

The conserver.cf file contains only the one entry for that port:
LOGDIR=/var/console
#
flash:/dev/ttyC0:9600p:&.log:
%%
#
trust: localhost
allow: 127.0.0.1

There are 64 ports ranging from ttyC0 to ttyC63.  Is there something I am missing here or is it the Cyclades stuff that isn't working??

Cheers,
Eamon.