Re: consolue -u stops, gets Connection timed out

Christopher Fowler cfowler@outpostsentinel.com
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 12:10:39 -0800 (PST)

It seems to me that the server the client is connecting do is not accept
()'ing the connection.  My guess is that for some reason it is too busy
or blocking somewhere.