Cascading Conservers...

Ryan Kirkpatrick linux@rkirkpat.net
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 07:43:39 -0800 (PST)

Does anyone have an example configuration for cascading Conservers? I have
a primary system with a large number of serial ports running Conserver,
but I also have a second system with just a few serial ports also running
Conserver. I remember in older versions of Conserver (pre 8.x) it was
possible to chain them, so if I requested a port from the primary server
that was actually on the secondary server, the primary server would
automatically redirect the console connection there. Is this still
possible? Thanks!

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                    |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)   |
|   Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  |  http://www.rkirkpat.net/   |