Re: using conserver to link vmware virtual machines to Raritan console servers

Nathan Straz nstraz@redhat.com
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:27:12 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 28 17:17, Christopher Fowler wrote:
> This is awesome.  Does what I need it to do.  I did see a problem
> when trying to gain access as a regular user
>
> [cfowler@shuttle consoles]$ /opt/conserver/bin/console fc4
> console: connect(): /tmp/conserver/0: Permission denied

Huh, I guess I never tried it as root, but I hit the same error message
when trying to run conserver (8.1.14) when compiled --with-uds.  I ended
up compiling without uds support since I don't use it.

Nate