limiting consoles features

Sven 'Darkman' Michels sven@darkman.de
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 09:35:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there,

i've played with conserver cause i want/need a terminal server like
solution for consoles. IMHO conserver is great for that, cause it
supports all i need (different baud rates, multiple servers, logging
etc.) but one thing is a bit annoying. The exec feature is, at least
for me, a security risk. If i want to let someone connect to my server,
he usually gets an ssh account with his shell = console call. So after
login he immedially will be connected to the console. Now he can use
the exec feature to exec "things" on my server which i don't want.
So is there a way to disable some features like that (execpt of
changeing the source)?

Regards,
Sven Michels