file upload?

Jim Gottlieb jimmy@nccom.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:22:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi all.  I'm looking for a way to upload a file during a connection.  I
need to do ASCII uploads and downloads to our PBX.

For the download, I just use the logging feature to capture it to a
file, but I haven't found an easy way of uploading.  For short uploads
I cut and paste a page at a time, but this is impractical for large
uploads.

Is there anything like cu(1)'s ~$cmd ("Runs cmd locally and send its
output to the remote system") or any other way to accomplish this?

Thanks...