Re: Conserver and Cyclades TS models

David Masem masemd@bnl.gov
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 04:51:38 -0800 (PST)

We have a Cyclades terminal server that is using ssh only and if you use the following command syntax:

ssh -t -2 user_name:ts_port@term.server.name

ie. # ssh -t -2 root:7001@terminalserver.dns.name

Set your pslave.conf to ssh_socket for all.protocol.

- Dave

Corey Hirschman wrote:

The problem is that ssh is using port 22 not 7001 to make the secure
connection, the 7001 only means something to the Cyclades once the
connection has been established.  Specifying -p7001 just results in a
connection refused because sshd is not listening on that port.

Corey