Check this out

cfowler cfowler@outpostsentinel.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 05:57:21 -0800 (PST)

My problem with Conserver is that I need it to run on all platforms.
Include windows.  I'm talking about the console client.

We've been working on a GUI interface that allows you to connect up to
any OBM device.

Does anyone see anything I'm missing.  You may see stuff that is not
availabie via ^Ec?  we have heavily extended the conserver daemon for
our embedded OBM system.  Currently we are developing this gui as part
of a bigger app that shows all the devices in one view.  So maybe there
is a command missing?

I'm not far from completing this piece.  All that is left is to clean up
VT100 emulation and add SSL support for 7.2.4

ConsoleConnection.jpg