Need to set 38400-8-n-1-xon i conserver.cf

David Harris zonker@certaintysolutions.com
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 07:53:43 -0800

  Good questions...in return, I have a question for you. ;-)

  If conserver is not running, can you use TIP or other
utility to talk to the host when connected to those ports?
(Are you sure the physical connection is correct between the
serial port and the console? Some clues about basic serial
connection are at http://www.conserver.com/sonsoles/msock.html)

  Once we rule out serial connection problems, we can look
for any issues between conserver and the serial card. :-)

      -Z-