Need to set 38400-8-n-1-xon i conserver.cf

Kjell Andresen kjell.andresen@usit.uio.no
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 15:19:09 +0100 (CET)

Hello!

I've been using this excellent program for quite some time, but is all
new to this list (unfortunately).

I'd like to connect a Nexsan raid-shelf to my conserver, but I do not
succeed. Having read http://www.conserver.com/FAQ #7 doesn't help me
through.

The shelves is easilly connected to a laptop with 38400-8-n-1-xon.
I'm afraid I have to check my DB9->rj45 connector (I use EasyConnection
XP Panel you see) - but it would be easier to do one thing at a time!

These two does not work:
tera:/dev/ttyE8:38400:/konsollserver/var/consoles/tera.log:
teraplan:/dev/ttyE9:38400p:&:

Are you able to help me, please?

Regards,
Kjell Andresen  Systems administrator, University of Oslo, Norway
                Center for Information Technology Services and
                Department of Geophysics