xyplex question

Jonas Blåberg jonas.blaberg@cellnetwork.com
Mon, 21 May 2001 09:16:42 -0700 (PDT)

hello!

I have got a xyplex maxserver 1600 in my hands and have been able to reset
it to factory defaults.

I can connect to the terminal server using serial line. And I know the
default priv password is system. And I have been able to define an ip
address (I am able to ping it).

But I cannot find out how to be able to access it with telnet...

Maybe this question is a little bit malplaced but I don't know whom to
ask... please redirect me if I'm using the wrong forum. (I'm going to use it
with conserver - that's why I'm reading this list).

/jonas

Jonas Blåberg
jonas.blaberg@cellnetwork.com
+46-(0)31-707 69 85