Re: conserver with encryption

Bill Fenner fenner@research.att.com
Mon, 21 May 2001 09:02:04 -0700 (PDT)

>Would anyone want to run multiple protocols within a conserver
>installation?  I'd think not (beyond the "that would be cool" factor),
>but, opinions?

Well, you could imagine that someone might want an all-singing, all-dancing
console client on their laptop to carry to customer installations and be
able to deal with whatever the customer had chosen.  That's probably not
sufficiently compelling to go to a ton of effort to make it happen, but
it's at least a case where it might be useful.

  Bill