Re: configure

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 17:30:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hmmm...looks like no one responded.  I don't have much of an idea
(don't have a FreeBSD box), but I do know 7.0.2 builds much better on
FreeBSD than 7.0.1 (according to other FreeBSD users out there).  If
you give that a try and get an error, feel free to send me the output
of the whole thing and I'll see if I can make any sense out of it.

Good luck!

Bryan