Re: Conserver on Solaris 11.4

ciaran mcgirl ciaran.mcgirl@oracle.com
Thu, 20 Feb 2020 15:00:24 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

Thanks for the response, I managed to workaround this by using Fabien's expect scripts to call ssh that he mentioned in another mail.

It's strange that calling /bin/telnet directly from conserver works yet ssh doesn't.

One other thing I did notice was that Solaris 10 uses pty.h to compile but Solaris 11.4 used openpty, for anyone comes across this and decides to dig deeper :)

Thanks for the help Bryan and Fabien.

Ciaran