Re: FTDI Consoles appear down

Chris Fowler cfowler@outpostsentinel.com
Sat, 2 Apr 2016 12:16:00 GMT

From: "Bryan Stansell via users" <users@conserver.com>
To: users@conserver.com
Sent: Saturday, April 2, 2016 1:08:54 AM
Subject: Re: FTDI Consoles appear down
Conserver doesn't do anything with carrier detect and such (for better or worse). A lot of times, however, there is both a "tty" device and "cu" device created for serial ports (maybe always on UNIX-type systems, not 100% sure). If you're using the tty device, switching to the cu device might successfully bypass a carrier detect-type issue. Just a random thought.

I probably modded my version for -CLOCAL.