Re: release plans?

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Fri, 29 May 2015 14:58:06 GMT

Yep, going through all the reports/patches/posts since the last release is part of the plan. The break list patch will be included.

If you have the username/peername "stable", send it along, otherwise we can try and work it in when you're comfortable with it.  Is the peername the result of getpeername(), or more a remote username like from SO_PEERCRED?  I just ask because the latter is less portable.

Thanks.

Bryan