Re: release plans?

Artem Savkov asavkov@redhat.com
Fri, 29 May 2015 07:26:04 GMT

Hello Bryan,

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 02:43:33PM -0700, Bryan Stansell wrote:
> > Are there plans to make a maintenance/stable release with this fix included?
> There were plans, but then I spaced out and haven’t just gone through the appropriate motions.  Thanks for mentioning it, though.
> I’ll work on getting this and anything else that got queued up out soon - by the end of the week at the latest.  It’s been ignored way too long.
Are there plans to include the breaksequence patch ([1])?
I also have another one that adds CONSERVER_USERNAME and
CONSERVER_PEERNAME variables to task's environment. It's a simple patch,
but I don't think it went through proper testing just yet.
Would that be something that can be merged as well?

1. https://www.conserver.com/pipermail/users/2015-March/msg00000.html

--
Regards,
  Artem