Re: Compiling FreeIPMI into conserver 8.2.0 on Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Tue, 26 Aug 2014 09:03:44 GMT

Those are defined in more recent versions of freeipmi (well, if my hunting is correct, these were added early 2011).  If you upgrade to something "newer" (I was using the latest when I released the code), things should work.  Using much older versions are untested, and as you hit, possibly fail outright.

Bryan