Re: Unable to see console output

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Tue, 22 Apr 2014 01:32:32 GMT

Are you using the "console" client? By saying "call usb0", it sounds like you're using telnet and tying to talk the conserver protocol directly. If so, yeah, you haven't done all that's required. I suggest looking for the client and using that - *waaaaaay* easier for normal cases. Only if you need some custom interaction (programmatically - an even then...) should you be avoiding the client.

If you are using the client, I'll need more details.

Bryan