Unable to see console output

mikhail mamaenko mmamaenko@yahoo.com
Mon, 21 Apr 2014 19:18:12 GMT

I use this config in order to access serial cable attached to serial2usb adapter on my conserver server:
default * {
        # The '&' character is substituted with the console name
        logfile /var/consoles/&;
        rw sysadmin;  # use the group defined above
        master localhost;
}

default usb2serial {
        type device;
        device /dev/ttyUSB.;
        devicesubst .=Pd;
        portbase -1;
        portinc 1;
        host none;
        baud 9600;
        parity none;
}

console usb0 { include usb2serial; port 1; }
When connecting remotely to conserver and run call usb0 I can see only characters I am typing not console responses. All console output is going directly to log file.
What I am doing wrong? I want to ave interactive communication with my device connected through serial cable

Thank you,
Mike