Re: Problems exec consoles using expect scripts

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Wed, 4 Dec 2013 23:01:08 GMT

I just ran a similar test on my mac (easiest thing with expect at this point), and all seemed mostly well (no line buffering/echo issues).  Conserver does (or is supposed to, if it detects support) allocate pseudo-ttys when execing consoles.  In the past, it's worked on Solaris and Linux, but I haven't tested or looked at how it behaves in quite a while.

Guess it's time to build an Ubuntu VM...

Bryan