Conserver on Cyclades ACS?

Alexander.Stade Alexander.Stade@vattenfall.com
Mon, 24 Sep 2012 13:16:01 GMT

I know there are several bits of information out there on how to configure a conserver to look up a Cyclades ACS, but I'm wondering since the ACS is indeed a Linux box, wouldn't it be possible to build a PPC version of conserver that would work on the ACS? If so, has anyone done it? If not, I'm thinking of trying a cross-compile, but from what I've gathered so far its a bit messy to get it going. It would be silly to reinvent the wheel.

Sincerely,

-Alex