logfilemax

Chris Fowler cfowler@outpostsentinel.com
Sat, 7 Jan 2012 17:51:17 GMT

Hello,

Is there an option to tell conserver to not accumulate files and simply
truncate vs copy?  I'm trying to keep from accumulating a directory of
files and I do not want a cron job that will go out and delete them all.

I also noticed that conserver does not support an option for character
size.  I know that some of this has to do with emulating MARK and SPACE
parity.  I can not remember now if I added support in 7.2.7 for
character size.  I've perused the code and sure enough can not find it.
I'm running 8.1.18.  I think I will be connecting to some devices that
may be 7,E,1.  I'm not totally sure so I am not going to do the work of
implementing CSIZE yet.  I want to make sure I'm not barking up the
wrong tree here.

Thanks,
Chris