Re: Running SSH as an executable console.

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Wed, 3 Aug 2011 17:29:26 GMT

The config.h certainly looks fine.  The number of consoles *could* be it.
Do you have any low ulimit values that might be hit?  Or max number of
ptys being used?  If 1012 consoles work and 1013 doesn't, there's some
maximum somewhere.  Not sure what else I can suggest as I think it's
system-related and not conserver related (but I could be wrong, of
course).

Bryan