Re: Help: Basic setting up and requirements

Lee Eric openlinuxsource@gmail.com
Wed, 1 Sep 2010 06:32:06 GMT

Thanks, mate. So obviously I have to use a terminal server like a
Cyclades or a serial multiplexer. That indicates it's impossible just
put PCs/Servers into a LAN then using conserver directly, right?

Regards,

Eric