Re: 'console -r' only lists localhost

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Wed, 13 Oct 2010 07:30:55 GMT

The type can be anything, in this case (try "type exec;").  But if
you're sharing the config file (which is sounds like you're not - my
guess is most people do, hence not noticing this before), it should be
whatever is necessary to talk to that device (otherwise it wouldn't work
on the other host).

That certainly looks like the reason for it failing.  Yell if not!

Bryan