Re: On the wisdom of using conserver in a multi-tenant environment

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Fri, 10 Dec 2010 16:56:46 GMT

There's also a "limited" access type for restricting what users can do, which might help. It was added for a setup where a user logs into the conserver host and their shell is a script that invokes console with the appropriate console name. That could be a program that lets them chose their console too, if there are multiple.

If they have a full shell on the host, then this probably doesn't matter as much.  Just figured I'd highlight the option.

(and sorry for the blank email luke - goofed up)

Bryan