On the wisdom of using conserver in a multi-tenant environment

Luke S Crawford lsc@prgmr.com
Thu, 9 Dec 2010 07:07:07 GMT

Hi, I'm about to launch a standardized co-location package that
includes serial console access.  My current plan is to use conserver
fronting cyclades TS-3000 boxes to provide access to the serial ports.
The thing of it is, I'll have mutually untrusted users accessing
different ports on the same conserver box (which will access different
ports on the same ts-3000)

Is anyone else doing this?   Are there any obvious gotchas?