RE: How to access ... ?

Dave Grubb davidagrubb@hotmail.com
Fri, 27 Aug 2010 19:14:14 GMT

Thanks Bryan, turns out I had dropped the semi-colon in console.cf after the port so I was able to manually specify the port with -p but was running into problems otherwise.

Are there any plans to add some of the other suggestions about connecting from Windows to the documentation? Chris did mention it gets asked a lot.

Dave.