Re: How to access ... ?

Rob bvoip-rob@pabut.org
Thu, 26 Aug 2010 21:22:02 GMT

If you use putty .... you can configure a "remote command" in the
putty config that gets executed upon connect to your conserver .. the
remote command would simply be the command you typed below ... with
the correct values filled in.

You could setup a putty "saved session" for EACH console you need to
connect to .... then it's a matter of launching putty .... clicking
the desired session on you're o the console (assuming you've exchanged
ssh keys) .... if need be you could even setup shortcuts in windows
that launch a desired session automagically ....

I'd send you some screen shots ... but I'm not on a Windows box right now :)

--> Rob