Re: How to access ... ?

Chris Ross cross+conserver@distal.com
Thu, 26 Aug 2010 20:32:24 GMT

This is a question that gets asked periodically. There may be more complete answers out there, but if I recall there isn't any existing "easy" way. Short of writing your own windows terminal program that speaks the conserved protocol, I would recommend setting up inetd on a system on a range of ports, and gave each port connection invoke a different console command to that ports right host. I'm not sure the console command will work this way, but it shouldn't be hard to make work I wouldn't think.

Good luck.

- Chris

Sent from my iPhone