Reconnect after network outage??

Rob bvoip-rob@pabut.org
Wed, 2 Sep 2009 17:30:39 GMT

I had an event where the network conserver and my terminal servers are on was down for a period of time. During the outage conserver could not connect to the terminal servers and forced down those connections. The console connections stayed down until someone noticed a few days later even though the network outrage was repaired long before.

So my question, how do I prevent this going forward? I would like to reinitialize the consoles after the network ... or any other outage .. is repaired.

Looking at the conserver.cf man page I'm seeing "initspinmax" and "initspintimer" .... am I on the right track?? Or is there some other setting I need to look at??

Thanks,

--> Rob