Re: packet filtering vs. conserver

Zonker consoleteam@gmail.com
Wed, 19 Aug 2009 15:53:44 GMT

  Normally, a "stateful" packet filter will allow the "return ports" for all sessions opened from "inside" the firewall... In that case, Conserver initiates the TCP session, suggesting the port it is listening on, and the firewall should allow that returning communications.

  Is this not possible for your firewall?

         -Z-