Re: Escape-sequence on telnet connecton

Nagy Andreas Andreas.Nagy@frequentis.com
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:11:09 -0800 (PST)

Title: Re: Escape-sequence on telnet connecton

Best Thx for your work, the exe is working perfectly for me!

But some users will still connect via telnet.
So is it possible to connect directly to a console via telnet (any port) or do I always have to make connection to "telnet server-ip 782",
login, and provide a port via call or groups?
Or is it possible to configure wich port is provided, so I can make the first conection to provide the port via script and have then always the same port to connect to the console?

Greetings,
Andi