FW: Escape-sequence on telnet connecton

Nagy Andreas Andreas.Nagy@frequentis.com
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 00:30:20 -0800 (PST)

Title: Escape-sequence on telnet connecton
Hi,

I'm again!
Can nobody help me with my problem?!

I have already tried to reinstall the pkg, but ^Ec is still not working on Telnet! (running conserver-con installed via pkg_add on FreeBSD 6.1)

PS: sorry for begging! :-)

Thx
Andi

From: users-bounces@conserver.com [mailto:users-bounces@conserver.com] On Behalf Of Nagy Andreas
Sent: Donnerstag, 11. Jänner 2007 11:36
To: users@conserver.com
Subject: Escape-sequence on telnet connecton

Hi,

I'm new to conserver and actually have a little problem with the escape-sequence!

I changed the escape-sequence while I was connected to a console via telnet, with the comman ^Ece to something I can't remember!

So how can I restore the default escape-sequence on the telnet conections to the consoles?

Directly on the console client ^Ec is working, but if I'm connected via Telnet nothing happens if I send ^Ec.

Please help me!

Best Thx
Andi